We take your Privacy seriously
Privacy & Security
- Synergi Tech Ltd complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data is only used for the purposes of providing our services to our customers.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service. Link tracking may be used within our Mailings, to track where our recipients enter our site and to help us improve the Customer experience.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
- Our website uses “cookies” to track use of our website.
Statement of Intent
From time to time, you may. be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc) in order to receive or use services on our website. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Synergi Tech Ltd to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy.
Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive. Once information is input you are giving us permission to use this information. We therefore, may contact you from time to time with newsletters, and product updates. Synergi Tech Ltd will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
Synergi Tech Ltd may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Synergi Tech Ltd were present throughout the implementation and go live process which gave everyone confidence and support.