We are always interested in bright, likeminded people with a talent for software development and computer support who are keen to work hard and help us make our clients better. You will be able to do what you love and further your skills.
Follow us on social media or bookmark this page for current vacancies.
Graduate Web Developer
Reports to: Project Manager/CTO
As a part of our development team, you'll be working closely with the team to develop, ship, refine and debug excellent code. The role will involve working on a wide and varied range of systems, providing a diverse day-to-day experience.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for attention to detail, passionate about supporting the team and an interest in the latest technologies. The ideal candidate would be graduating with a degree in computer science, a related field or with equivalent experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Debug and resolve issues in active systems
- Produce automated tests
- Improve and document our testing and reliability process
- Code review
- Collaborate with the team to improve code quality
- Design and implement new features/systems based on a technical specification
What We Offer:
- A fun, friendly and relaxed work environment
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression as the company evolves and grows
- Solid understanding of PHP, SQL and JS
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey and communicate technical concepts effectively
- Knowledge of a version control system, preferably Git
Bonus Points for:
- Familiar with CSS
- Experience with PHPUnit or similar automated testing framework
- Experience with Jenkins or similar build system
- Familiar with AWS/Azure/GCP or similar cloud platform
If you are interested in the above vacancy or any other, email us a CV and cover letter and we'll be in touch.
Email Us Now